If you have already a work permit, or you are Moroccan, you can just go down to see how to find a job in Morocco.
If you don’t have a work permit, the first thing you need to do is to find a job. So go down to see how to find a job in Morocco.
How to get a job in Morocco?
Moroccan people can get you a job in Morocco without a job permit. You can just find a job in Morocco. Go below to see different ways to find a job in Morocco in person and online.
If you don’t have a work permit, the first thing you need to do is to find a job and then get a work permit with the help of your employer. So go down to see how to find a job in Morocco.
How to find a job in Morocco?
You can start looking around at some useful job listing websites.
- Google: when you start job hunting, a simple google search can be a good start. Look for the kind of job you would like to do, for example, “French tutor in Hanoi” or “Delivery driver in Ho Chi Minh City”. Use the language that you feel most comfortable speaking. Don’t stop at the first pages and go deep with your search. You’ll get an immediate feeling of what’s around and of which job websites are best suited for your needs.
- Facebook Jobs: can be also an option to start to see what’s around you. You can also ask around in the Facebook groups that are relevant to your profession, or your language or nationality, or just relevant to your wider interests.
- Option carriere: It is a good place to find a job in Morocco.
- Bayt: It is a good website to search jobs not just in Morocco but in the Arab also.
- Learn4Good: It has a number of jobs on each level.
- DreamJob: It a very popular site among Moroccans.
- MonCompte Formation: It is a great website for finding jobs in Morocco.
- Alwadifa morocco: It is website for finding jobs in Morocco.
Do I need a Morocco Visa?
A valid passport with at least one blank page is required. Visas are not required for short-term visits of less than 90 days. For the most up-to-date visa information, go to the Embassy of the Kingdom of Morocco’s website.
Can you work in Morocco without knowing Arabic?
It depends on the work you are looking for. Some people will tell that you will have no chance of getting to work without learning Arabic unless you are qualified to teach English or some other language that is widely taught in Morocco. Some other people will tell you that they lived and worked for years in Morocco with just enough Arabic to order at a restaurant or to get a taxi.
If an employer is interested in hiring you from abroad, your knowledge of Arabic will probably not be important. So try to find a job and then worry about becoming fluent in Arabic later.
Jobs in Morocco you can do
Part-time work is available throughout Morocco, especially in tourism. You won’t be well paid for this kind of job and it might be better for those young people who don’t want to save. For example, if you’re working in a bar, you might get paid just enough for your rent.
Note also that many part-time jobs pay in cash and employers will not be sponsoring work visas. Although this might be not an issue for you, you should avoid exploitation. Also, you should seek protection from dishonest employers.
Teaching English in Morocco
If you are not able to secure a teaching job before you arrive in Morocco, then you will need to visit schools in person to ask about openings. You must have advanced degrees and certifications for teaching to get the best jobs.
Try visiting some private schools if you feel your qualifications may be lacking. Make sure you have your passport, a copy of your degree, a teaching certificate, and a resume.
Also, many schools may recruit teachers without formal teaching certifications.
If you are looking for English teacher jobs online then use a website like Dave’s ESL Cafe that offers updated listings of open positions.